Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some Drinkware with Flair

I had the opportunity to run an obstacle course yesterday.  We had to pull people across the gym while they sat on a gunny sack then hurdle benches.  Next we had to do mountain climbers across the gym floor with our feet on felt pads then run with a kettle bell in our arms.  After that we got to shoot a free throw using a medicine ball (not as easy as it sounds) until making the basket.  Then a run up and down a flight of stairs then outside up the hill stepping through a series of tires.  That was lap one of four.  It was fun and yet extremely challenging.

I like things that are fun and functional so today I thought we would take a look at one of my favorite drinkware manufacturer's, Berney-Karp Inc., who has found a way to have fun with their designs.

60-4301
62-806-29
Every time I see the Ring Bling Ceramic mug I hear the Beyonce song "Put a Ring on It" in my head.  Berney-Karp has created a whole category of what they call Bling Products designed specifically for women to be both fun and glitzy.  Check out the entire line of bling products.

Several of their products like the Vanity Water Bottles come with built in mirrors and places to store cosmetics.  Perfect for any customer service giveaway to remind staff to smile.

60-211H
Still, the thing I think Berney-Karp is best known for is their stock and custom mugs with unique handles.  I still remember one of the first projects I did when I got into this industry was a coffee mug with a handle in the shape of my clients' delivery trucks.  We had them made and everything looked perfect right down the color of the trucks and the placement of the logos.  They also have a huge selection of stock unique handles to choose from.  Just because it's a coffee mug doesn't mean it has to be boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment