Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Talking Stress Relievers

JFSQZGRT
Okay maybe it was the really strenuous bootcamp last night but I'm feeling a little worn out today.  In my world that means it's time to play with some new toys.  I love the new talking stress relievers from Points of Light.  They have come out with several stress relievers that include a sound chip.  My favorite is the Feel Great Talking Stress toy. Squeeze him and listen as he says "Woo-Hoo! Do I feel great.  It's going to be a stress free day! (Giggle)."  This little guy has been a big hit in several of my online programs.  I think everyone can relate to the need to blow of a little stress.  These are available for as little as $2.58 each.

Not only are there messages about stress but also safety, congratulations and thanks.  If you want something even more creative you can get them made with your own custom voice message.

JFCALM
Points of Light also offer these fun pens with a suction cup base.  Press down on the head and hear a message like this one.  "Relax! Calm down now. Don't stress. Take it easy."  Sometimes during the day we need a little reminder like this.  These are great items for any giveaway for an affordable price as low as $2.37.

Click on the link to check out all the wonderful talking toys from Points of Light and their many other fine products.  As for me I've blown off enough stress playing with these toys I think I'm ready to knuckle down and get some more work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment