Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Seriously Who Doesn't Need a Flying Monkey?

Okay I admit it. I am about to turn 44 in less than three weeks.  However I can say with pride that I have yet to grow up so today we are again going to focus on some more new toys to help you and your clients' blow off a little stress.

JK-3610
Let's play the word association game.  I say flying monkeys you say _______?  Okay I'm pretty sure the first thing that popped into your mind was the Wizard of Oz movie (at least if you're my age.)  Pretty sure I had nightmares about flying monkey's for weeks after the first time I saw that movie as a kid.  However, the Flying Shrieking Monkey from Jornik is a must have stress reliever for any office. The JK-3610 with sling shot action arms is the perfect promotion for any event.  They are available for as little as $6.50.  You can also check out the Glow in the Dark Snow Monkey, flying shrieking sock monkey and the flying shrieking mega monkey.
JK-3711

One of the smartest things I ever do when finding new toys for my clients is watching to see what the customer service reps in my office like at the shows.  At the most recent show I attended they all flocked around the new Puffer pets from Jornik.  They all came back to the office with the Huggy Bear.  I do have to admit this fun squeezable guy kind of grows on you. The huggy bear as well as the puppy pal and puffer penguin are available for as little as $4.25.
JK-3061

Finally the key to a truly stress free office is superior fire power.  Nothing says stress relief quit like a little in office war games.  I think everyone needs at least one of the Pong Shooters from Jornik.  Loaded with lightweight glow-in-the-dark balls as ammunition this is a must have stress weapon for any office environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment