Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Award Recognition

Everybody loves a little recognition.  That attaboy for a job well done that pat on the back for a goal blown out of the water.  People crave a little appreciation.  In fact a lack of feeling appreciated is one the top reasons given for why employees leave a company.

FS-216-S
Over the years many clients have come to me looking for plaques to recognize an employee, customer or contributor.  I'm not going to kid you plaques can be a little boring and wind up in a drawer somewhere forgotten.  Recognition today can be so much more creative.  Recognition awards can be as little as $50 and as high as several thousand depending on what you are trying to accomplish.  Today I thought I would share with you one of my favorite award suppliers Vision Awards:  Visions Awards Website.
FT7107

I like things that are artistic, different and combine different substrates such as the composure award FS-216-S for as little as $99. Perhaps a step up to something more like the Continental Award FT7107 with gilded antique silver, gold accents and black glass for as little as $221.

The next time you are looking to recognize someone and want it to be creative, memorable and cost effective shoot me and email and I'd be happy to help you.



No comments:

Post a Comment