Friday, May 13, 2011

Looking to Expose Your Brand? Start in the Kitchen!

Finished my 5AM bootcamp at the gym this morning and came home to forage for something to eat.  As I was looking around the kitchen for something healthy to nosh on I couldn't help but notice how many logoed items are in my kitchen.

In  my opinion kitchen related items are one of the biggest bangs for your buck in terms of repeated exposure to your marketing message.  If you give someone a useful tool for their kitchen they will not throw it away.  I have many refrigerator magnets including one for my mortgage agent that has been on the fridge for over 7 years.  She doesn't even work for that company anymore but I see her name every time I open the fridge.

Today I thought I'd focus on a few great kitchen promotions from one of my favorite suppliers Evans Manufacturing.  Not only are they a great supplier of targeted price point promotions but many of their products are made right here in the U.S.

The Flex-n-Scoop Cutting Board is a great tool for being able to chop and mince and dice your favorite food or vegetables and bend the board to dump them in a bowl without getting food all over the kitchen.  At a price of as low as $1.25 in my opinion one of the greatest promotional items ever. (I counted at least 7 of these in my own kitchen.)


The ever popular Keep It Clips are a great way to store bags of food once they are opened.  Perfect for keeping your potato chip bag closed between snacks (not that I eat potato chips just in case my bootcamp instructor reads this blog article).  Available in a host of colors, shapes and sizes the 4" Keep it Clip is currently on special for as low as $0.55 each.

I always need to strain some pasta or rinse grapes or other produce so the Over the Sink Strainer is a fine product to attach the center divider of most double basin sinks.  Its convenient feet also allow it to sit on a counter top or bottom of the sink.  Best of all every time someone uses it which should be fairly frequently they are staring right at your logo.  Currently available for as low as $2.25.

No comments:

Post a Comment