Monday, May 23, 2011

T-shirts that "Sweat" your Logo

I finished my first 5k this weekend in 30 minutes 49 seconds.  No world record by any means but a huge personal accomplishment in its own right. One thing for certain I was dripping in sweat by the time I finished which is why today's new featured product caught my eye.


Now there are t-shirts that "sweat" your logo.  This new patent-pending T-shirt printing technology activates the logo or graphic and makes it appear when somebody sweats in the shirt.  I have seen heat and cold activated printing on mugs but this is a first for me in the apparel market.
I am very excited about the possibilities this can provide for teams, charities, company picnics or any other corporate events.  I can already think of several marketing campaigns to go along with this technology.  Not to mention great co-branding opportunities for sponsored events.
If you have a project coming up you could use this for drop me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment