Thursday, May 12, 2011

Perfect Promotional Product for Anyone with a Smart Phone

As a typical guy I always hated to ask for directions.  I'd rather wander blindly around the city for hours than stop and ask where I'm at.   The day GPS apps came out for the smart phones was one of my happiest days ever.  The only issue I ever have now is driving while looking over at the map on my phone.

However, HandStands another one of my favorite suppliers has just come out with the Sticky Pad Roadster a repositionable and removable tray with the Jelly sticky pad technology that sits on your dash and holds your phone in an upright position so you can view your GPS.  The tray also serves as a great place to store items while in the car.  The four color imprint area on the Roadster allows for a great branding message to keep your name in front of your clients.

1 comment:

  1. Great article about Promotional Products. I really like your blog very much. It is also very helpful and important to find someone who has a lot of promotional products knowledge.
    Promotional Products

    ReplyDelete