Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Item 10303
Happy Cinco de Mayo to all of you.  I just saw a statistic that today Americans will consume on average 128,000 margaritas per hour.  To that I say Cheers!!

I'm getting ready to head out to our big industry tradeshow in just a bit but first in the spirit of Cinco de Mayo I thought I would share a few of my favorite suppliers who provide more blinking and light-up swag than you can imagine.  No Cinco de Mayo party would be complete without a few light-up ice cubes from AlrightPromos.com.  Check out their complete line of products at: AlrightPromos.com.

Of course were definitely need the 6 oz. color changing margarita glass from Buztronics Inc. Available as low as $3.84 these blinking color changing glasses will lighten up any party.
Take a look at Buztronic's website to see these and all of their other fun blinking light up products.

Finally to round out our fiesta of fun let's throw in a few of the Maraca Bottle Opener-Keychains from Clegg Promo.  At as little as $1.74 they are perfect for a few choruses of La Bamba.

No comments:

Post a Comment