Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Executive Gifts

My clients are always looking for some new ideas for executive gifts to give out to busy executives on the go.  Today I thought we would share a few new products that make great gifts for the executive road warriors.

8150-80
Most of my clients fall into one of two groups.  In one group those who have an iPad and in the other those who want an iPad.  (In fairness there is also a much smaller third group those who don't know what they would do with an iPad.)  This first product from Leeds is the new Case Logic Security-Friendly netbook/iPad Sleeve.  Its zippered compartment holds most mini laptops, netbooks and ultraportables with a 7-10" screen.

T-357
If you are like me there are two things I'm constantly searching for at my desk.  Where did I stick my cell phone and where can I find an open USB port to plug in my latest tool or gadget?  The new Cell Phone Holder/USB Hub from High Caliber takes care of both issues at once. The silicon cell phone holder is perfect for keeping your phone close and near your computer and has a built in 2.0 4 port hub.

CR-2206
This last product the Luggage Scale from Gordon Sinclair is a perfect gift for any frequent traveler.  Its high precision strain gauge sensors measure g/oz/kg.lbs.  The features include blue backlighting, over load indicator, low battery indicator and tape measure to ensure you avoid any extra fees at the airport.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brent,

    I love all of your creative ideas, but you haven't posted anything earth-friendly since Earth Day. What are some affordable eco-friendly promos?

    ReplyDelete