Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Duct Tape and WD-40 Together at Last

I figured since I woke up wide awake at 4 AM this morning I might as well go ahead and get some work done.  I started wading through 742 supplier specials emails (insider tip many of them are not all that special).  However, as a kid many years ago growing up my dad, who was a carpenter, taught me that there are two products that will stand the test of time: duct tape and WD 40. Therefore, imagine how excited I was to see the two products kitted together.
WD40DTU
Natural Trends a great supplier of personal healthcare related items like hand sanitizer's, lip balms and lotions has come out with two incredible promotional products.  First is the Ultimate Fix-All Kit which includes a 3 oz. can of WD 40 and a 5 yd. roll of Duct Tape. As there saying goes "If it moves and it shouldn't use "Duct Tape!  If it doesn't move and it should use WD-40!"  I am positive this is one product that will be used, appreciated and remembered.

WD40DTM
The second product is the Mini Fix-All Kit which comes with the WD-40 no-mess pen along with 3 strips of Duct Tape.  This size is perfect as a tradeshow giveaway and is available for as little as $3.29.  I've already ordered in several samples today and am pretty confident this will be one of the biggest moving products of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment