Monday, June 20, 2011

If You're Going to Pack Around Extra Baggage at Least Make it Stylish.

It seems like I'm always grabbing things throwing them in a bag and running out the door.  It could be my gym bag as I head out to exercise, my computer backpack for office or a sample pack as I head out to see clients.  One way or another bags have become an integral part of my life.  I guess I am packing around some extra baggage.

I was glad that my supplier High Sierra stopped in to show me their latest and greatest products this last week.  Long known for their name in the retail and hiking markets as a maker of quality bag products I thought we would take a few minutes today and focus on a couple of the High Sierra products.

Switch Blade 22"Duffel
Speaking of gym bags I like the Switch Blade 22" duffel.  This bag is perfect if you are like me and take multiple classes at the gym. There is wet pocket to throw the sweaty shirt and towel.  A mesh pocket is included  for my extra water bottle as I usually pack at least two. It has a pocket for my weight gloves and elbow brace as well as well as an elastic shock cord and monster hook so I can attach my yoga mat if I'm feeling like getting in a more zen mood. One thing to note about High Sierra's product is that not only do they come in the standard red, black and blue colors you see prevalent in the promotional products industry but also the retail fashion colors and even plaids more prevalent in retail (and yes plaid is back).
Powerglide

Since I spend a lot of time travelling with my laptop and a host of other business gear I like a good quality computer backpack that can take a lot of wear and tear.  It needs to have wheels and an extendable handle as well as being able to be carried like a backpack.  The  Powerglide  is the perfect bag for my needs.  It is able to hold up to a 17" computer with a padded sleeve, headphone port, corner guards and kick plate to protect from abrasion and a host of other features.


24" Pack-N-Go Duffel
Finally I want to take a look at the 24" Pack-N-Go duffel  which is a unique piece with 2 in 1 functionality. It's a regular duffel bag that folds away into a toiletry bag.  The storage pouch turns into a toiletry bag when the duffel is removed. These come in some very nice color choices. Don't forget to check out the complete High Sierra line.

No comments:

Post a Comment