Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eco-Friendly Promotional Ideas

I always try to give the audience what they want.  Yesterday I received my first blog comment asking for more ideas on eco-friendly products.  Today we are going to look at a couple of suppliers who I think have done a great job putting together collections of eco-friendly products.
NC14

I've been working on my cooking skills and made a couple great dishes this last week including blackberry sauced pork chops with spicy carrot fries and chicken stuffed with toasted walnuts, apples, sauteed onions and brie with roasted asparagus.  Most people know I love any promotions that involve giving away logoed merchandise that can be used in the kitchen.  I especially like the bamboo utensils from Starline.  Your logo can be applied tastefully on the packaging and don't worry nobody will forget where they got these great tools.  They also have bamboo carving sets, cheese sets, cutting boards, bbq sets and a host of other bamboo products.  Take a look at their complete line of eco-friendly products.
LS07
For something more in the under $5 category I like the H20 Conservation Kit also from Starline that comes with a 150ml drip counter, ABS aerorater, shower timer, energy saving tip book and a box that can also be used for battery disposal.  These are available at an affordable price of $4.99.  

45829
Paper or plastic is always a perplexing question to me.  I know the best answer is to bring your own reusable grocery bags to the store but someone the bags and I often don't arrive at the grocery store at the same time and I seem to accumulate several of the plastic bags at home.  That's why I like the bag recycler from Norwood. With this handy bag holder I don't end up opening the cabinet under my sink and watching as a giant tumbleweed of plastic bags cascades out and over the floor.  This product is available for as low as $3.09.  You can check out all of Norwoods eco-friendly products.

If you have things you would like to see more about on this blog don't hesitate to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment