Friday, June 10, 2011

New Technology Products

As most of you know I love techie products.  I might have to have my daughter show me how to use half of them but I still love them.  More than once I've considered rigging up some kind of Batman Utility belt just to hold all my toys I need on a daily basis.

Today I thought we would look at a few techie gifts that are available.  One of my favorite suppliers for many years has been Sweda.  My absolute favorite product of theirs is the USB People.  Not only are they a great USB drive to store your important data but they can be customized so you can choose their clothing and hair styles, facial features etc.  We did an order of these last year for a clients; trip to Japan. One of the gifts everyone received was a digital picture frame.  We wanted to give them an easy way to store their pictures and easily upload them to the frames so we custom designed a USB person that looked like a Geisha girl.  They were a huge hit at the event.

While I love techie things I am horrible at remembering to charge them.  I can't tell you how many times I've headed out for a run with my iPod only to have it die 2 blocks into the run.  Then I'm left with just the voices in my head to entertain me.  Sweda has just introduced the Beam External Power Bank which holds enough juice to charge up your i-Phone, iPad or other 1amp electronics.  It will hold up to 800 charges and has an LED indicator to let you know how much charge is left.  This will make a great speaker gift or executive giveaway.  I know I'm going to order in a sample for the next time I need a quick charge.

Finally I like the new Cookie Presenter from Sweda as well. This lightweight circular laser pointer with remote control is great for PowerPoint presentations using infrared transmission.  It comes in a gray velvet pouch and again would make an excellent speakers gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment