Friday, June 3, 2011

Promote Yourself at the Beach

It's a celebration day the sun has been spotted in Oregon and it's supposed to be nice and warm all weekend.  What better to do than promote some sun related products.

Give me a warm day and I immediately start thinking about beaches, cold drinks and warm sand.  One of my all all-time favorite promotional products are the talking sandals from NeetFeet.  What better way for a client to leave their mark in the sand than by wearing these sandals with their logo cut into the bottom.  I have used these for clients President's club trips, sales meetings and many other fun related promotions.  I've always gotten back great feedback from all the clients who have used them.

203690
I can remember when I was a kid my friends and I laying out in the sun covered with Coppertone or baby oil trying to get as brown as we could in the sun.  Times have changed a little and now we try to avoid the harmful effects of the sun as much as possible.  I like the fact that a lot of the new performance fabrics in addition to moisture wicking and antimicrobial elements also have a UV protection.  I really like the Nike Dri-fit polos from Sanmar.  Available in 10 different colors it feature UV fabric with a 30 UPF protection.

Finally no day at the beach can be complete without the perfect beach towel.  I love the tone on tone beach towels form Towel Specialties. We recently used these for a client event in Las Vegas recreating the Welcome to Vegas sign and the clients' logo into a full tone on tone towel print with a sort of antique finish.  They were a huge hit with all the attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment