Friday, April 8, 2011

Throw a Little Change into your Routine

 I was at the gym at 5AM this morning for an extra boot camp this week.  Normally I do my exercising in the evenings.  Like most people I am pretty set in my ways.  Change hurts.  Now here I am at almost 8AM sitting at my desk.  I can feel the blood pumping and the heightened metabolism.  It’s Friday and I’m ready to take on the world.
Marketing can be like that.  We get used to doing the same things.  We don’t want to examine our routines and upset the apple cart.  Change would hurt.  Here is my challenge for next week and next month.  Try some new things.  Find a new way to promote your business, reward your loyal customers, make a contact through social media or attend a networking event.  The results just might amaze you.

No comments:

Post a Comment