Thursday, April 28, 2011

Creative Drinkware

I went to a 5am spin class this morning.  I'm still not sure about the long term affects of exercising before coffee but I have noticed that after working out first thing in the morning I'm fired up and ready to take on the day.

Maybe it's all the water I'm drinking to rehydrate today but I thought I'd take a moment today and talk about one of my favorite drinkware suppliers Gordon Sinclair.  Gordon Sinclair consistently comes out with new and interesting products.

The SWB-10 is a great product complete with its own collegiate looking insulated sweatshirt.  Great for schools, Universities or any team.

The SB-92 is not only a 24oz stainless water bottle but also comes with a cause bracelet with the stock words Hope, courage, care, support or for as few as 576 pieces you can get a custom bracelet made to support your cause.

One of my all-time favorite Gordon Sinclair products are their tumblers with heat changing technology.  Once you pour hot liquid into the tumbler your graphic message is slowly revealed.  Great for product launches, announcements, or anything else you would like to reveal to your clients. Check out their complete line of drinkware products:  Gordon Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment