Tuesday, April 19, 2011


It's been a very busy few days.  I've been preparing for Federal jury duty.  I've had to get all my projects and tasks organized and detailed to be able to hand over to someone just in case I was called up.  After calling in last  night I found out I'd been released from duty.  On the plus side I'm really organized.

With the goal of being more organized today I want to recommend a product from one of my favorite suppliers Castelli North America.  Castelli has one of the finest lines of planners and journals.  You can have custom pages tipped into the books which makes them excellent gifts for sales meeting or any other event.  For a small charge the name or signature of each attendee can be put on the cover of the books.

Best part of the deal is that now through the end of June Castelli is offering better than end quantity pricing on all orders.

Castelli Special Offer

No comments:

Post a Comment