Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ready for S'More Great Promotions

It's summer time (not that you can tell right not here in Oregon thanks to the rain) and with that comes all the fun activities.  Camping, picnics and kayaking trips just to name a few fun things to do this summer.  I'm going on my first kayaking trip in a couple of weeks and I'm sure there will something to blog about after that adventure.

As most of you know I'm always looking for those promotional products that are unique or different.  Just in time for all those summer BBQ's and picnics Wildline has come out with the Reel Roaster a hand crank marshmallow and hot dog roaster.  I'm still working on the perfect slogan to go with it maybe "Reel in the savings" or maybe "A toast to you" (toasted marshmallows).  Oh well, I'll come up with something.  Anyway, this is a fun different product that with the right message and promotion could certainly raise eyebrows and awareness of your product or promotion.  Also, I'm suddenly really craving a good messy s'more.

No comments:

Post a Comment