Thursday, July 7, 2011

If it Squeaks or Moves

Every once in awhile a great promotional product comes along that really excites me.  I've already talked about this once but now that I have samples in my office I like it even more.  As a man there are two items I always have in my garage and in my car.  They are duct tape and WD-40.

If it squeaks it get's WD-40 and if  it moves and shouldn't it gets duct tape.  Seriously, they are the answers to at least 75% of the world's problems.  Both have been around for a very long time so why I am I so excited?

Natural Trends one of my favorite suppliers of lotions and sanitizers now has two different products: the mini fix-all kit and the Ultimate Fix-All kit that both combine duct tape, WD-40 and your logo.  I can't imagine two better products to associate with your logo or that will be better received by your clients and prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment