Thursday, July 14, 2011

Performance Fabrics with Style

Since I've started doing 6 bootcamps, 2 spin classes and at least one long run a week I'm getting really used to sweating and laundry.  I really love the fabrics that wick away the moisture and dry fast.  Shirts that  have the antimicrobial feature and UV protection are even better.  Especially with the rising price of cotton new performance fabrics are becoming more readily available and priced competitively.

When I first got into the apparel business I couldn't wait for December and January for my suppliers to come out with their new styles for the next year.  Since then each year the new catalogs come out faster and faster.  One of my favorite apparel providers, Ash City, just launched their 2012 catalog effective August 1st.
88645

Today I thought we would look at a couple of their new performance fabric pieces.  I have a lot of clients who are tired of the same old solid polo's and want something with more flair and style.  The new Performance Polyester Pique color-block Polo provides the necessary performance with its moisture wicking, antimicrobial and UV resistance.  It is available in 5 different color choices and has a stylishly cut open placket ladies' companion piece.

78648
I am also a fan of their new North End Sport Polyester Pique Polo.  Available in 4 different color options this ladies piece comes with a johnny collar neckline, and a lot of contrast piping.  This will make an excellent tradeshow or event shirt with its comfort, functionality and fun color.  This shirt is also available in a men's companion piece.

Don't forget to check out all of the other new pieces at Ash City.

No comments:

Post a Comment