Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Great gift ideas for the iPad or Tablet Owner

I've been busy training getting ready for the Warrior Dash on September 11th. The warrior dash is a 5k obstacle course where you get to leap over fire pits, climb over walls, crawl through the mud under barb wire and a host of other fun adventures.  I like the excitement of trying something new and testing my body to see if I have what it takes and mostly competing against myself.

I love a good challenge and as most of you know I love anything new and exciting.  I was especially glad when Lisa (one of my favorite suppliers) brought in the new Gemline Fall/Holiday catalogs yesterday.  I am a technophile.  I love gadgets whether I know what to do with them or not (usually not but that's why I have a teenager to teach me).
2466

Gemline has a couple great new accessories for the tech-savvy professional to hold their tablets or e-readers.  I love the new Tablet Keyboard Stand.  I think this is going to be a great gift idea for the tech lover.  It can be used as a carrying case or presentation stand. It adjusts to three different positions to find best display angle.  The deluxe keyboard charges from computer and the bluetooth keyboard pairs with various tablet devices.

2460
On a slightly more basic level (but also more affordable) they have introduced the Deluxe Tablet Stand.  It has all the features of the Keyboard stand minus the keyboard.  This product will make a great tech gift for as little as $14.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment